Saturday, March 12, 2011

Girls - this is about circumcision, if you had been born a guy, would you prefer to be circumcised or not?

I guess this question goes out mainly to those who state a preference for the circumcised variety. Even if you prefer circumcised, how would you feel about having had that choice made for you when you were too young to choose for yourself? I myself am circumcised and sometimes it doesn't bother me, and sometimes it does (there's nothing I can do about it after all). Most girls don't seem to either notice, or mind, but it does upset me a bit that many girls definitely prefer a foreskin, and I can fully understand them doing, I think I would. Suppose that you had had the small foreskin covering on your clitoris removed, before you were old enough to remember - that is about the equivalent of removing our foreskins really, even though ours are bigger. It would only make a small difference to your genitals, so would you be OK about somebody having made that choice for you, and also, that some guys would prefer girls with that bit of skin there, and some would prefer it removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment