Thursday, March 10, 2011

Long Hair or Short Hair? I am a guy & I have had both! Ladies what is your opinion?

Hi my name is Chris & I am a 24 year old very skinny guy who is from Brazil & I have a light tan skin color and black hair with brown eyes! For the past 5 years I started growing my hair out and It got really long. It was about 10 inches long and half-way down my back. I usually wore it in a pony tail or did the half & half look. I usually went with a long wet loose curly look and I used moose to style it and on the weekends I straightened it with a flat iron using the Men's Aveda styling serum and I tied my hair up in a half up half down style! Every month I texturized my hair in order to maintain the loose look and every month I would get a trim to get rid of spilt ends. I really enjoyed my long hair and had lots of fun with it. It made me feel very special because very few guys have long hair today! Even though my friends like my long hair & they didn't really care, my family members hated it so much and always ridiculed me all the time and they made me feel bad. They said that girls will never find me attractive, long hair is not in style for guys anymore, no job in downtown mpls will ever hire me and etc. So recently over a month ago they made me chop it all off and I was very sad. My hair is really short right now and I wear a hat almost all the time because I don't really like it all that much but my hair does grow really fast. I do miss my long hair but I don't wanna be ridiculed anymore! Ladies what is your opinion? Do you prefer guys with long hair or short hair? Guys/Girls give me some advice, should I grow all of it back, or some of it back, or just keep it short? Also If you decide that I should grow all of it back, what are some really fast ways to make your hair grow a lot faster? Thanks for your help?

No comments:

Post a Comment