Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How do I get her back?

As a freshman in high school I dated this girl who was only 3 days younger than me and we liked the same everything we had a fun time together for about a year then the end of the summer when we were about to turn into sophomores I heard we need to talk from her and she said that she was breaking up with me I said I completely agree that we needed to break it off (lieing because i didn't want to sound pathetic) and so I went to partys and I had a 2 month relationship with just making out and other such and she knew about it and didn't care and I never knew what happened to that we just stopped talking to eachother. The ex also had a boyfriend who was on and off and they finally quit and im tired of everyone else I want her back she texted me asking if I still liked her and I didn't want to sound desperate so I said you answer first and no one answered and we went back to normal conversation. What in the world do you think I should do to get her back. Also 2 of my best friends like her and have for years and I don't want to piss them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment