Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Long distance and my girl wants a break?!?

my girl and I have been together since september, im 20 and shes 22 and she lives 6 hours away from me...she was supposed to move in my town before the new year started cause the school she's going to is like 30 mins to an hour from me...unfortunately she couldn't get her mom to co sign a lease on an apartment so she had to drop her classes for the semester now...so now she's living at home which is 6 hours away and is doing online classes for a school near her....back in January things changed between us, she was having a change of heart and wasn't sure on wether she still wanted to be with me...soo we decided to take a break,it might seem crazy since were long distance but we just talk less then we r now...apparently she's been diagnosed with anxiety and depression so she's been very very moody as of late...but I've told her since day one that I'm here for her no matter what!...so I'd text her like once every other day, if that!! and if she doesn't answer, she don't answer..so we spoke on the phone last week about school and stuff and then she said that she don't see us getting back together anytime soon...she's like "I wanted space so I can figure out myself and get better from everything" so I said "I know, I respect that you want space and that's fine with me, I was only texting you every now and then just to keep the communication going"...then I said "I just text you to see how your doing every now and then, I don't text u trying to get back with you"...and then shes like "there r times where I can talk you and then there r times where I can't"...and then she said she had to go cause she was doing homework, so I was like I'll talk to ya whenever, take care and we said bye and hung up...this was last thursday and I haven't texted her or called her since...she hasn't gotten back to me at all...soo what's your guys thoughts and ideas?!? any advice would greatly be appreciated..sorry for the all the bad grammar lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment